What we do
Club One Concierge is Austin’s only lifestyle management company providing personal assistant and home management services to exceptionally busy clientele. New to the Austin area or just need help with everything? Whether it’s tactical, proprietary, or power of attorney, our clients rely on us. We’re Austin’s best kept secret, yet most powerful resource.
- We get to know you, what you prefer and expect, and become an extension of you and your family. Meet your life’s new project manager.
- We handle every aspect of your life so you don’t need to lift a finger.
- We are a fully bonded and insured privately-owned limited liability corporation.
Welcome to your Life. Outsourced.
Your Chief of Everything
Shan is the president of Club One Concierge. She is a world traveler with more than 25 years experience in global marketing and customer satisfaction. She has lived and worked in London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Palma de Mallorca and Washington DC. Her hobbies include: travel, learning languages, hiking and stand up paddle boarding. Shan holds a BA in Global Communications from Southern Methodist University and an Associates of the Arts degree in Interior Design from the American College in London.
- American Red Cross, Adult First Aid/CPR, Member
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners, Member
- Gemological Institute of America, Senior Diamond Specialist
- Physical Mind Institute, Certified Pilates Mat Instructor
- Institute of Integrated Nutrition, Certified Holistic Health Counselor
- Dale Carnegie Institute, Presentation Skills Training
Director of Client ServicesKimberly is the director of Client Services for Club One Concierge. She has more than 20 years of experience in customer service, project management and administration within the hospitality and health care industries. Kimberly is a property management specialist and she loves relocation projects. She also specializes medical liaison work. Kimberly holds a BA in environmental and population biology and a master’s degree in public administration from the University of Colorado.
Senior ConciergeBecca is a senior concierge with Club One Concierge who has more than 10 years of administrative and office management experience in various industries. Becca loves transforming homes, planning travel and hosting parties and events. She attended Auburn and St. Edward’s University and earned her BA in psychology. She is a true Austinite with a love of Tex-Mex, the outdoors and live music.
ConciergeDiane is a concierge with Club One Concierge who has more than 15 years of project management experience as well as experience in facility infrastructure, overseeing multi-million-dollar projects with tight deadlines during her 15-year tenure with Wells Fargo. Diane loves to organize and is exceptional at managing construction and home renovation projects. Born and educated in England, she relocated to the US, where she married and became an American citizen. She has traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia, and Australia.